If you’ve always wanted to live in a quiet, leafy neighbourhood and one of the most popular parts of South Amsterdam, this is the perfect opportunity!
This studio is located on the scenic Johannes Verhulststraat, on the corner of Jacob Obrechtstraat, near the lively Cornelis Schuytstraat, Vondelpark, the Concertgebouw, and a fresh food market right outside your door on Saturdays.
The first thing you notice as you enter this street is its peace and charm:
with its picture-perfect homes, chestnut trees and birdsong, it’s the perfect location for a pied-à-terre in the scenic Concertgebouw district.
Located in one of the most popular parts of the Oud-Zuid neighbourhood, on the corner of Jacob Obrechtstraat. This chic and vibrant neighbourhood features many green areas, peace and quiet, as well as exclusive shops, excellent restaurants and delightful cafés. All the necessary amenities and facilities for comfortable living are here, including neighbourhood shops, supermarkets, childcare centres/crèches, excellent primary and secondary schools, Vondelpark and public transport services.
The apartment is easily accessible by car from the A10 ring road via the S107 (RAI Amsterdam Convention Centre) and the S108 (Vrije Universiteit) routes. The number 2, 3, 5 and 12 tram lines are all within walking distance. Parking permits in Amsterdam are issued by the City; there is currently no waiting period for permits.
You can access this compact studio from the third floor, via the stairway.
You can reach the studio (including practical kitchenette) and a cosy seat with French doors overlooking the square. The hallway leads into the bathroom, which is equipped with a shower, washbasin and toilet. On the other side of the entrance, you will find a second room (4 sq. m.) overlooking the square.
- Built on freehold land
- Living area: 21 sq. m. (NEN measurement report available)
- 4 sq. m. room (other indoor space)
- Quiet, green neighbourhood
- Within walking distance of Vondelpark, Museumplein, Cornelis Schuytstraat and public transport services
- Spacious and light living/dining room
- Entire inventory available for sale (by agreement)
- Small, informal homeowners’ association
- Monthly service fee of €190, including heating, gas, water and electricity
- Hot water supplied by own boiler
- Transfer date subject to agreement