Project (see for more information startsmart-living.nl)
StartSmart is a concept designed by Nobillon Vastgoed. Nobillon specializes in the development of residential real-estate. With more than 20 years of experience, Nobillon has acquired a solid and reliable position in the real estate sector.
With StartSmart, Nobillon offers a solution for a growing demand in the Dutch market, by developing compact city apartments for young professionals. StartSmart stands for high quality compact housing for couples, expats and single occupants, where living and working can be combined in a comfortable way.
Maassluisstraat 256-258 or MSS256 is located in Amsterdam Nieuw-West. It lies on the border of the new and the old Amsterdam. You can live in a calm neighbourhoud, outside the overwhelmingly busy city center, but close enough to enjoy it’s vibrant atmosphere with it’s cafés, restaurants, clubs, large parks.
• 24 high-end lofts of about 34-44 m² (23 sold already)
• Transformation project from office to residential building
• Contemporary lofts for millennials
• Fiberoptic internet
• Fusion Quooker in the kitchen
• Posibility to store your bike (for #258 closed storage)
• Groundlease is paid till 30th of September 2037
Offering a mix between old-school cafés and new trendy bars and restaurants. This makes the ara popular and the ideal location for evenings filled with drinks and going out to dinner together. All located just a few hundred meters from your doorstep.
• High-quality nature and space in an urban context
• Right outside the busy city center of Amsterdam, near Hoofddorpplein, Sloterkade, Amstelveenseweg and a little bit further the lake Nieuwe Meer and Radion
• Public transport (between 2 metrostations/ tramline #2), restaurants, bars and grocery stores close tot he apartment
• Easily accessible by car from the nearby ring-road, and enough space for parking
MSS256 is characterized by it’s tough concrete look, which is the core of the building. The interiour has been designed in line with this robustness, yet the quality of the apartment and it’s appliances will make you warm inside. For example, floor-heating underneath the concrete look floor, sound-proof thermal windows, large sliding doors to a balcony and many more of these high-end details.
Another valuable aspect of this project, is it’s accessibility. The area offers enough space to park your car, is located closely tot he ring-road and the nearest metro station is just a 3-minute walk. Bringing you by metro or train to stations like Sloterdijk, Amsterdam Zuid and Schiphol in 10 minutes. From here it is easy to reach the beach in Zandvoort where you can go kitesurfing or the forest in Overveen to go hiking, just 40 minutes away by train.
Association of owners
The 24 apartments are combined in an association of house owners. The montly service costs will be around € 98,50